The 75th Anniversary of Muintir na Tire took place on the 31st of May 2012 in Glenstal Abbey, Murroe, Co. Limerick. This event combined the Muintir AGM with a conference entitled “A Call For Action.”
Guest Speakers included:
- John Lonergan the keynote speaker addressed various societal issues.
- Ross Maguire from New Beginnings who discussed the growing number of family home repossessions.
- Dan Neville TD outlined the dramatic increase in suicide in Ireland.
- An Garda Siochana spoke about the increasing number of burglaries in rural Ireland.
- Carmel Fox from Ballyhoura Development Company presented information pertaining to how communities can access funding.
Below are images from the 75th Anniversary of Muintir na Tire